And following straight on from my last post, I’m pleased to announce that my other two novels, Taromancer and A Fairy Story By Any Other Name, are now on Google Play as well.
Category Archives: A Fairy Story By Any Other Name
Updated Link for UK readers searching for my books on Amazon.co.UK
OK I was just trying to explain to someone on Twitter today why my recent work, A Fairy Story By Any Other Name, is in fact light and fluffy enough to appeal to a Rom Com reader.
This got me thinking, what if I, Alex Sumner, actually tried to write Rom Com for real?
I have been giving this some thought, and already I’ve come up with some putative titles:
- When Harry Exorcised Sally;
- Pretty Witch;
- My Best Friend’s Initiation;
- Bridget Jones’ Book of Shadows;
- How To Lose All The Members of your Order in Ten Days;
- Romancing The Philosophers’ Stone;
- What Wizards Want;
- The Sabbat Crashers;
- The Eternal Sunshine of the Nirvikalpa Samadhi Mind; and my most hopeful idea,
- Three Weddings, Two Demonic Evocations, One Banishing and A Funeral.
My attention was caught today by this in the otherwise reliable Daily Telegraph:
A university lecturer claims to have photographed fairies in the Rossendale Valley in Lancashire
Yeah, I know it looks like a load of insects, but that’s what the man says!
Anyway, my novel, “A Fairy Story By Any Other Name,” is now available from Amazon, and is the story of a magician undertaking a perilous astral journey to save a girl whom he believes to Otherkin Fae. As such, as a work of fiction it is therefore more realistic than this so-called Fairy Story from Lancashire! Click here for more details of how to get a free copy.