OK I was just trying to explain to someone on Twitter today why my recent work, A Fairy Story By Any Other Name, is in fact light and fluffy enough to appeal to a Rom Com reader.
This got me thinking, what if I, Alex Sumner, actually tried to write Rom Com for real?
I have been giving this some thought, and already I’ve come up with some putative titles:
- When Harry Exorcised Sally;
- Pretty Witch;
- My Best Friend’s Initiation;
- Bridget Jones’ Book of Shadows;
- How To Lose All The Members of your Order in Ten Days;
- Romancing The Philosophers’ Stone;
- What Wizards Want;
- The Sabbat Crashers;
- The Eternal Sunshine of the Nirvikalpa Samadhi Mind; and my most hopeful idea,
- Three Weddings, Two Demonic Evocations, One Banishing and A Funeral.