No matter what tradition you practice, you will not want to miss the 2014 SpirituAll Spring gathering of traditions – the world’s first day long gathering of
potential customers *Ahem* “practitioners” from the length and breadth of the British Isles.
In about the year 1990, novelist and world’s greatest expert on the occult ALEX SUMNER began going out to the pub … legally. In 2014 he has decided to invite fellow occultists to come out drinking with him on Saturday 5th April, at the Tattershall Castle, on the banks of the River Thames, from 12pm onwards (nearest tube: Embankment). Spiritual seekers come from all across the world, although realistically they will only do so if they happen to be in London, England that weekend.
YOU too are invited – no matter what sort of Spirituality you practice. Hey, if you’re willing to buy one of Alex’ books, he’s not proud!!!
Adjacent to the Tattershall Castle are London’s West End and all of the capital’s famous landmarks, so theoretically you don’t have to stay all day drinking at the venue, but could make a day out of it.
The venue is a fully fledged pub and restaurant. Instead of a sky-clad hot-tub, it’s right on the River Thames itself! You can go skinny-dipping if you want, I’m sure the river police will only be too happy to turn a blind-eye.
Here is the present gathering schedule:
- Alex gets a round in – just before people actually start arriving for the event!
- Alex tries to sell people his books.
- Depending on how much money he has got from the previous item, Alex might get a round in properly this time.
- Gossiping about everything that is wrong with the current occult scene, freemasonry, fluffy-bunny neo-pagans, Nick Farrell, etc.
- Alex does Tarot readings.
- Depending on how much money he makes from the Tarot readings, Alex may get another round in.
- Alex will demonstrate a fearsome Enochian ritual for opening a Hell-mouth in the middle of the bar.
- Alex will be escorted from the venue by the security staff and handed over to the Police.
- Alex will cunningly slip the Police the old funny hand-shake.
- Alex will be escorted back into the venue by the rozzers, just in time to get yet another round in.
- etc etc etc
See you there!!! 🙂
9 responses to “SpirituAll 2014”
I am so sorry that I am going to miss this one…which sounds so much better than the other event. 😉
Your loss 🙂
Its probably my failing eyesight but I can’t see the actual date Alex – is it today?
No, the 5th i.e. Saturday. The sentiment of the announcement however is very much of today. 🙂
Ah, more fool me, I did not see that I had not included the date in the post to begin with. Oops.
No invocation of the Great Old Ones Alex? I mean, you even have water there. Much better than the desert for these kind of workings.
Seeing as Cthulhu lives at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean, I think it would be much easier for him to visit your friend in Nevada that day. 🙂
Well if a hell mouth is opened it could distort space and time and all the portals could end up in the same place
Is this the kind of insight you got from skrying into the Skaro collective? Or perhaps making contact with the Secret Chief of the Golden Dawn? 🙂