Attention Film Producers – in Hollywood and elsewhere! You now have the chance to bid to take out an option on “The Magus” by Alex Sumner!
Hi, I’m Alex Sumner, novelist and writer on the occult. I am willing to make my first novel, “The Magus,” available for adaptation for the big screen: so I am taking the unusual step of using EBAY to negotiate the Option rights.
The successful bidder will sign a standard form film option agreement, in which the winning bid will form the Initial Option Payment. My terms are:
- Initial Option period – twelve months, extendable by another twelve months subject to payment of
- Extension payment – equal to either the original Inital Option Payment, or the Initial Option Payment plus Set-Up Bonus if the latter becomes payable in the Initial Option period.
- (eventual) Purchase price – ten times the Initial Option Payment;
- 1% of Grosses;
- Contract subject to the Law of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- Contract to be signed in London, UK.
- Other terms & conditions in accordance with industry standards.
In order to take advantage of this great opportunity, go to my Ebay page and bid now!
PS: IN ORDER TO FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH MY NOVEL BEFORE ENTERING INTO THE CONTRACT, GO HERE:
“The Magus” by Alex Sumner
|United States||United Kingdom|